Sunday, January 12, 2020

January - wintery crafty birthday

Thinking of coworker who 's birthday is only a few days from mine and wanted to make her a card. She's a knitter so I thought this was perfect. While on a recent Tennessee vacation I got to visit a Tuesday morning store where there is great deals on scrapbooking items.  I had to watch my weight limit on my suitcase but managed to get a few items home.   I bought this stamp and believe these mice were actually created in Vermont.  I'll try and take a better picture next time as this is so much cuter in person. I made the knitting to look like variegated blue yarn.  I added some tickles to sparkle on the pom pom and a sparse amount here and there on the yarn.  I used a new stitched scallop rectangle die that was a Christmas gift to me - it's going to be a favorite of mine.  
 -

No comments:

Post a Comment