Sunday, April 14, 2013

French Country by Graphic 45 Box No. 1

 Love this paper! I wanted a cute box to sit on my shelf to hold a mini album I made to fit inside by the same paper line.  This is the top view.  I mod podged the papers on to a wooden box base. I had to make my own patterns for the box sides allowing for the black box to show.  I even covered the inside cover and bottom with paper for a finished look for the mini to sit in. 

 Here is the Tim Holtz knob I added to the front.   I had to use a dremel to counter sink it so I could get the screw long enough to work. I had a small keyhole in my stash that added a perfect touch.  I initially wanted to use Tim Holtz feet but the box is rounded on the sides.  So, plan b was to add wood ball feet to change the look.


 I added metal corners, black flowers and a feather. I used the tags from the paper line to create chipboard accents.  The bottles are something I bought off Etsy that I have been waiting to use and I love the quality of them.  The needed a little airing out after I received them as they are made out of laser cut wood.

2 comments: