Saturday, April 20, 2013

Black & Ivory - Jenna's wedding mini album with a touch of lavendar

Jenna's bridal shower was today and I finished in time !  It was the first gift she opened.  A wood frame for the front from Michael's.

 Black feathers, a variety of flowers, black chipboard makes the base of the album.

I included Jenna's bridal shower invite for today in the front as a keepsake. A metal key is added as I am thinking of my niece and her love of antique keys. I also added silver dazzles from the Front Desk.

 Loved how the flip pockets & the Jolee's jewels with a lavender center turned out.

 Frame cut with Cricut cartridge.

 Double layer pocket.  Touches of black feathers here and there. A nice cameo by Recollections.

 Used my punch by Martha once again for each pull out pocket edge punch.  These hearts are so sparkly and pretty - picked them up at Michaels.

1 comment:

  1. This is so elegant! I was thinking of using these colours for my sister's wedding- she is a bit of a minimalist and very modern and I thought the black/ivory combo might work. So glad I could see your album as you both confirmed my hunch and taught me the value of a little contrast colour, which I hadn't considered before. Beautifully done - thank you!

    ReplyDelete