Friday, April 3, 2015

Lemon Yellow - April 2015

 Erica & Mat


 
Bridal page..
Spellbinder frames and a dollar store wedding dress treat box that I jazzed up.

I love you swings out of the way so the strip flips up to reveal spaces for more photos on the back.

The Anna Griffin cartridge has some great items to die cut.  I used my silhouette to create the frame card that flips open for a photo mat that holds photos inside. Each page of the book also has a flap (Martha Stewart border punch for the edge) that flips up and pulls out to reveal and interior 8 x 8 page for photos.

A paper doily, yellow paper rose (Anna Griffin cartridge), a pocket I created with a stamped image and some silver dazzles to bring it to life. I found some perfect K & Company Wedding chipboard stickers. 

 The groom pocket was again from the dollar store favor boxes.  I cut the back off to create a pocket.  I added some tags, pull out frames here.

 This yellow frame slides up and off a belly band. Photos go inside and underneath on the white frame.  I used an Anna Griffin metal die to create a top for the frame and some rhinestones to make it sparkle.


A place to show off the toast... Our Wedding - the yellow satin ribbon unties, lifts up, & unfolds for a pull out that has photo's for both sides. 

 Wine glasses with green sequins to make the bubbles...
 
This paper pad is all silver, white, green, yellow and black. Green doilies from Michaels.

Unwind the bakers twine to open the doors to an interior frame area with flowers. The cake paper here is from a different paper line but fit perfectly with the theme of the page.

 My cake page !  Each layer is a pocket for photos.  The flowers are the tabs for each layer.  I got the green flowers at Michaels -3 colors in one package on darker than the other.  I added a border punch and then blinged it up with the black mesh rhinestone strips that come on a roll.

 The waterfall photo area.  Each layer lifts up for photos.  A wood bouquet painted white from Michael's. This paper has lots of silver glitter, and glossy black areas to it. 

 Stamped Memories and chipboard "Our rings". 

  A mixture of flowers with pearl spray.  The largest is a set from Prima.

 The butterfly's...

 A small set of rosebuds tucked in from I am Roses.  My last ones so am ordering more.  Off to the post office....

2 comments: