Sunday, February 2, 2014

My cup of Tea ....

 A gift all by itself - holds tea bags but also perfect for Girhadelli chocolate squares in those little packages.... I always try to think of who is receiving the gift when I pick a color /paper. So, who loves red???  This would make a cute Mother's Day or Valentine's day gift.

 Tea Cup is from Cricut & the half circle is a Spellbinder Die to create a doily/tablecloth look. This has some depth to it...

 I was also thinking of making a space on the left for a large pull out tag to hold a photo or recipe for making you own tea variety. The heart and borders are punches by Martha  Stewart.


  This is a nice sturdy cup and saucer to hold a gift - thinking maybe I will put chocolates or seed packets inside.  You even make the spoon !   Now I am thinking about trying the tea pot ....

1 comment:

  1. Everything is fabulous! Wow you have had some creating time!! I don't feel I've been nearly creative lately.. to many things in my mind ! Thanks for sharing your amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete