Saturday, March 16, 2013

Vintage Wedding Mini Album


Waterfall style photo matt in front and back of album.  Kraft style paper and paper bags make up the base of this album.
 Peach flowers, feathers, and some bling
 Pocket with pull out photo mat that flips open.
 Some of my photos turn sideways on my blog and can't be corrected.   Sorry...
 Album spine of the mini. 
 Combined Kaiser Craft papers (my original inspiration was the cover paper).  I added some My Minds Eye and other odds and ends that I felt made a nice color palette and looked vintage.  It seemed to work

I used a Martha border punch on the pockets. This creates a doily edge look - love this punch. I also used a corner rounder on the pages and pull outs.
 I used  the Crop a Dile cloud corner chomper for the fold out pages.  The paper bag is actually in the middle section of this photo.

2 comments: